Through the course of completing over 700+ accident and drowning investigations, we believe there are important lessons to be learned from each incident individually as well as collectively. Here are a few…
- Bridging the gap between training and reality is important –
- Effective Leadership matters –
- Having the right support is key –
- Continual improvement is important –
- Post Traumatic Growth is an option –
Each of these 5 lessons we have seen over and over during investigations. They are truly the foundation for why we developed and created the iCORE program. Learn more about iCORE here.