How Can OoASC Elevate Your Operation?
- The Landscape of Aquatic Operation is changing. Aquatic Operations and Operators are being held to different standards and are being evaluated differently.
- If you have a drowning event or injury at your facility that turns into a claim and litigation, a lot more than just your lifeguard performance will be evaluated and dissected.
- OoASC is different than a lifeguard training agency.
- One of our goals is to serve, support, and elevate Aquatic Operations and Aquatic Operators.
Questions to Ask Yourself:
- Are you doing the same things you have always done? Are you prepared and adapting to the new landscape in aquatics?
- Do you have a third party looking at your entire operation, not just lifeguard performance?
- Are your operation and operators continually improving?
- Do you know the areas of your operation that are going to be looked at if you get into litigation for an injury or drowning event?
How an OoASC Risk Assessment / Client Relationship is different:
- We are not a lifeguard provider (we work with all types of lifeguarded operations).
- We view your operation through our filter of conducting over 850 accident and drowning investigations and hundreds of litigation processes.
- We evaluate and provide suggestions based on a holistic approach to your entire operation.
- We will look at your lifeguards, but not in the same way your lifeguard agency audits.
We are here to support you. Contact Us for more information.