OoASC provides consulting to operators, builders, owners, designers, construction firms, and contractors on aquatic safety related projects. The aquatics industry is an every changing industry and we, as aquatics experts, can provide sound guidance and solutions during your new build and construction project. Specifics include, but are not limited to:
- Site / Building Plan Review & Recommendations
- Mid Project Walk Throughs
- Signage Recommendations
- Barrier Recommendations
- Applicable Code Review & Recommedations
- Operational Impact Support Guidance
- Attraction Selection & Recommendations
- Waterslide / Attraction Manufacturer Guidance
- Risk Evaluation & Operational Concerns
- Labor Estimations
- Operational Equipment Recommendations
- Program Ideas & Recommendations
We pride ourselves in working hand in hand with builders and operators to increase safety, minimize risk, and reduce surprises and unknowns during and after the construction phase. Our experience extends to indoor flat water pool facilities, indoor and outdoor waterparks, resort style experiences, hotels, home owners associations and community pools, country clubs, lagoon / lake style projects, activity pool facilities, and other types of aquatic venues.
For more information contact us here.